The Onetrack1000 2019 tee is made from 100% organic cotton and features the view from Lundy Island, which sits within the UNESCO North Devon Biosphere that we're proudly supporting through Blue Marine Foundation.
Didn't make the 2019 event? Watch the video here. 10% of the proceeds from this tee will go towards funding ocean projects.
Regenerated cotton yarn is derived from cotton waste from the cutting room, which is normally destined for landfill. This is completely dry process – there is no need for further dying reducing further chemical and water waste entering the environment.
This means that we:
- Reduce the amount of waste going to landfill
- Avoid the CO2 emissions associated with growing and processing new cotton
- Reduce the amount of land needed to grow the cotton
In comparison to Virgin Cotton, Regenerated Cotton saves*:
- 8 litres of water
- 25kg chemicals
- 25Kw/h of energy
- 2 Litres of waste water in the growing process
- 05m2 of cotton growing land.
*per 1 tonne