Farnham Park Session - Monday
Time & Location
About The Event
The free run club sessions in Farnham Park are open to all levels and are track-inspired, focusing on intervals of time and intensity rather than running a distance and crossing a finish line, which can be intimidating for beginners or those who don’t run at elite pace.
- Free run club spaces will be limited to 30 places, first-come-first-served
- Meeting point: at the end of the Cricket Club car park (southern corner of cricket field by the nets, at the start of The Avenue).
- Sessions are based on intervals of time, not distance.
- Session location and routes will vary depending on the weather
- Valuables can’t be stored during the session in the park but a bag drop is available at the Onetrack studio at The Old Hop Kiln, 1 Long Garden Walk. The bag drop closes at 6.15pm.
- Participants must be over 16 years old.
Onetrack Run Club started as a passion project, founded by Anthony Fletcher (Fletch) to support part-time athletes with elite potential who lacked the funding and support of a wider coaching team. In addition to physical sessions in Chelsea, London, and now Farnham, Onetrack runs a virtual schedule with daily live audio runs and strength and mobility video workouts. These sessions can also be joined for free or a contribution — and there’s an option to pay a monthly membership fee and receive access to a library of on-demand workouts, meditations, running talks and other perks.
- £6 VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTION£6£60£0