Duke of York Square Track Session - 27/05/21
Time & Location
About The Event
BACK ON TRACK!
We are very excited to announce that we are back to the Duke of York Square, Chelsea, for our weekly track sessions. We know that the landscape is forever changing and so we'll keep our finger on the pulse and keep you informed if anything changes.
To minimise the risk of contamination, we have a few procedures in place to keep you as safe as possible:
1) A health questionnaire on booking. If you are showing any symptoms or have recently travelled to a high risk area please stay at home. If you're unsure, please dial into the virtual session.
2) Places are limited to 30 people to encourage social distancing. We'll be also splitting the track into two sections, one for coasting and second for overtaking.
3) Contactless thermometer check on entry.
4) Optional use of masks at anytime. A buff or thin face covering can also help minimise droplet travel and isn't as restrictive as a mask.
5) Consent to be contacted if there is a confirmed case as part of the track and trace protocol initiated by the government.
We are very excited to welcome you back to the track!