Duke of York Square Track Session
Time & Location
About The Event
The free run club sessions in heart of London are open to all levels and are track based, focusing on intervals of time and intensity rather than running a distance and crossing a finish line, which can be intimidating for beginners or those who don’t run at elite pace.
- Free run club spaces will be limited to 30 places, first-come-first-served. Another 30 places are availabole for those wanting to make a contribution.
- Meeting point: At the entrance gate to the track on nearest Vardo resturant.
- Sessions are based on intervals of time, not distance.
- Track sessions include full activations, drills, main set and cool down.
- Valuables are brought at your own risk, they can be left at the startline where the coach is placed for most of the session. However they cannot take responsibility for your items.
- Participants must be over 16 years old.
Onetrack Run Club started as a passion project, founded by Anthony Fletcher (Fletch) to support part-time athletes with elite potential who lacked the funding and support of a wider coaching team. In addition to physical sessions in Chelsea, London, and now Farnham in Surrey, Onetrack runs a virtual schedule with daily live audio runs and strength and mobility video workouts. These sessions can also be joined for free or a contribution — and there’s an option to pay a monthly membership fee and receive access to a library of on-demand workouts, meditations, running talks and other perks.
- £6 VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTION£6£60£0